Skip to main content

A First Mothers Day




















 


α мσтнєя ιѕ уσυя ƒιяѕт ƒяιєη∂, уσυя вєѕт ƒяιєη∂, уσυя ƒσяєνєя ƒяιєη∂.” —υηкησωη

Me and Nevvy nervously paced around with excitment yet nervousness lingering in our tiny hearts as we anticipated when mommy would come online,we finished setting out the last remaining touches to her mothers day suprise as we talked with high hopes of mommy loving her presents and evreything we had done to decorate using things from our invetorys as well as teamwork as we both said the same thing we both did things more beautiful when were decorating together,so we waiting until mommy came on the next day,we told her to close her eyes and we walked over to the gazebo then we sent her a teleport request to the front,when she saw it she gasped in shock and amazment,we sang her two song gestures i made for her and she started to cry a bit,then mommy opened her presents,nearly crying over them all as she did not know this was our first mothers day,but it was also her first mothers day too,she had never had a mothers day before,she was weeping with joy and smiles as she held us both close,Just the day before Mothers Day hit i was sitting in my room when i heard a soft voice saying gently to me"Dont feel bad Rainee"I instantly recognized the voice to be my Angel Mama Nakoma who passed away from cancer,and i not only felt comforted but i cryed because before this she had once told me"You can either have the gentle peaceful storms or the chaotic blizzards bad or good,pain is what brings us all together,even if were all broken it is what makes family a family,it brings us together,so its okay to hurt,you can fight your battles and become the winter that you really are,You are BECOMING the storm,you are still BECOMING",i had been feeling bad i had been beating myself up because my lifes been a living trainwreck in real life and online when i had sensed empathically that she had been sick i got scared i didnt know how to process it,or find the words to even tell her,i was so scared because i had so much death in my life when she was holding me close it hit me like a pang,something had been wrong i was detecting her cancer before she had known,on top of my situations,secretly i think she pretended that i didnt know,but she knew i sensed it,i could tell because she gave me a hug,i think her plan was to help keep me on track,she didnt even have to tell me because we both had a hard time trying to tell eachother,it was goodbye,that she would meet me again,we both felt it and she wanted to hold me close to be at ease we didnt have to speak we both silently held on to eachother for her last time,and she let me cry one last time,but she had been guiding me to meet happiness this whole time helping me through my struggles,watching me slowly suffer,she chose Mommy and Nevvy for me,then she let me know that evreything would be okay now,that i'd finally truely be happy and be loved just like i wanted so i told mommy and twinny what had happened and Nevvy said"she making sure you know everythings fine and you can be happy as she happy for you"so with that i chose to be happy as i finally found happiness in my forever family she had placed me in deep inside of my small heart,it not only gave me my happiness to know that my angel mama was guiding me to find home and love in a family she had found and trusted to place me with,but as well it had made all of us have a very best first mothers day,and as i continue the eventful Mothers Day with our mama,Nevvy and me are both getting into mommys things i am smearing mommys lipstick on my cheeks and Nevvy is dressing up in her clothes and wearing her heels,i had to help Nevvy a few times because they were too big for her small feet and she would fall face fowards a lot as we both are trying to be like our most favorite person in the world,Our Mama,i am wearing this outfit that Lovey had made that will help lead me to my happiness just perfect for my first ever mothers day,i had not only heard my angel mama as a sign that i was ready for happiness but also she gave me a great gift from above,my forever family to complete my first ever mothers day experience with my chosen family.





🎀Outfit:
;Lovey- Florence Fit-Now at Little Moon Event(Comes with a total of five different color options to choose from)


         🎀Landmark to Lovey Store:

                                     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nuggets/26/39/32

                                                 
         🎀Lovey Marketplace Link:
                                                  
                      https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/181286


           🎀Your my Mom Song:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcfzKSQ6jVk

                                                             🎀Dedicated to Angel Mama-Dance with my mother Song:
 
                                                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_awIlagMg

                                                            🎀Dedicated to Angel Mama-A Mothers Love Song:
                                                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywkkkiJ1FxI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Through The Eyes Of The Child Avi

  ιƒ ωє єχρєяιєη¢є∂ ℓιƒє тняσυgн тнє єуєѕ σƒ α ¢нιℓ∂, єνєяутнιηg ωσυℓ∂ вє мαgι¢αℓ αη∂ єχтяασя∂ιηαяу. ℓєт συя ¢υяισѕιту, α∂νєηтυяє αη∂ ωση∂єя σƒ ℓιƒє ηєνєя єη∂ -- αкιαηє кяαмαяιк Through The Eyes Of The Child Avi ,Is a World of Innocence,a world where we have a safe secure enviorment,it is a world where we can grow,but not only that it is a world where we dont have to deal with the sexual side of adulthood,Being labeled out as a whole is not very much fun because we are simply like evrey other secondlife user on Sl where we come on to make friends,meet people,and enjoy moments,if you step into the child side of secondlife you would see more clearly,rather than taking the time to judge,you could learn a thing or two about child avatars,or as we call them Littles,Imagine yourself being lost in a world where noone will accept  you,sometimes  child avatars face a lot of discrimination they can be judged more quickly for the faults of doing disturbing acts,but its not the child avatars to bl

School Frenzys

                                                           є∂υ¢αтιση ιѕ тнє мσѕт ρσωєяƒυℓ ωєαρση ωнι¢н уσυ ¢αη υѕє тσ ¢нαηgє тнє ωσяℓ∂-ηєℓѕση мαη∂єℓα Have you ever been to school and on the first day it is really hard so hard that you might end up having the nervous jitters tickling the insides of your tiny belly giving you the feelings almost like a thousand butterflys,imagine yourself bringing the comfort of a homemade snack that your mommy,daddy,family member,or even a friend might have packed for you to bring you a piece of home to school with you,and as you stand wildly on that desk as the teacher shouts for you to sit down then well it is well worth the giggles because having a crazy day past the nervous school frenzys is super fun,not only do you get to make friends but you can even share your snacks with people and make more friends,because after all sharing is caring,and when you share with someone who needs a smile,you make that persons first day of school jitters feel a lot

In The Bunny Forest

αηιмαℓѕ αяє ѕυ¢н αgяєєαвℓє ƒяιєη∂ѕ,тнєу αѕк ησ qυєѕтισηѕ, тнєу ραѕѕ ησ ¢яιтι¢ιѕмѕ. ― gєσяgє єℓισт Imagine yourself taking a slumber in a world where the critters of the forest come to greet you with cheerful animal chippers,living in thier habitat as they make a safe haven in thier wooded themed nursery living happily amongst the trees and nature where they gather to sleep or to play in a place where those tiny little critters will grow just like the beautiful vines that bloom they will grow tall like the branches and try to reach up thier tiny little hands in attempts to touch the trees with thier eyes full of wonder as they explore the forest around them all tucked away safely in this new Critters themed nursery that Starries has made,Just perfect for reuniting with your animal friends in this adorable critter themed nursery! 🎀Hairbase: REVOUL - 'Heart Fingerwaves' 🎀Onesie: NRs!-Bunny Love Brown(Available in Lullabeeb,Bebe Chonk,Bebe,Toddleedoo,and Toddleedoo Chonk sizes) F